Collection of information
- We collect information from you when you register on our site for certain sections or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
Use of information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails – regarding updates and promotions
Protection of information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Disclosure of information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.