By helping integrate vital components, a geo-enabled agricultural ecosystem provides multiple benefits right from planning of production to sale of produce to the end user, with increased efficiencies and reduced cost.
Benefits can be equally leveraged by all the stakeholders including policy makers, farmers, professionals, distributors, sellers and end users.
Connect with us to know how we can assist you in geo-enabling your organization for :
- Planning - Type of crops, seasons, fertilizers, irrigation etc. and monitoring
- Risk mitigation and management
- Supply chain and logistics
- Disaster management and emergency response
- Preparation of detailed project report (DPR)
- Preparation of bid (RFP/RFQ) documents